Time does go by too fast which can't even remember what date is today now. That is how awful it is to me. This coming Saturday is my 37th Birthday. Should I be happy or sad? I really don't know the answer is. I do know that I feel comfortable to be who I am now even though I still hope to lose 20 lbs BABY fat.
Sometimes I wonder where my last 6 years go. I've been busy being pregnant for 3 times, breastfeeding for 3 and a half years, diaper changing and potty training in between and after. It feels like no end. Look at my youngest one Joey who is 3 and has a smile that makes me proud of myself all over again. Now I have everything I'd hoped for when I was in my 20s which is why I should be more grateful. I know Heavenly Father listens to my prayers always and answers me in the time I need the most. Most of all, getting older is making me stronger and knowing His Will to me and my family better....and that is a good thing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment