I watched Micheal Jackson's Memorial service on TV today. It last almost 3 hours and was a peaceful and respectful service. It was quiet outside of Staple Center which made LAPD surprised and had to ask for City residents to donate for LAPD's overtime pay. However, I did enjoy the whole time and wish myself have one like that. :P
MJ was a talented and gifted man and one of kind. I believe that he had felt God's love the time when he was writing "We are the World" and "Heal the World". It's sad that he didn't conquer the power from the dark instead of being taken by. Though I still appreciate how he share his talents and gifts with the world and making some differences in this world. That was my childhood dream to make differences on others' lives. I haven't been doing much to achieve my dream after I entered my adulthood except went on my mission. After I watched the service, I've just realized that I still have the dream in deep down of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment